Calob Taylor understands our families are our future, we must give our children every opportunity to succeed and thrive right here at home.
Vote Calob Taylor November 6th, 2018
A vote for Calob Taylor is a vote for:
- Strong and robust public education system. Our kids deserve the best teachers and facilities. We have to ensure they are given every opportunity to succeed and thrive.
- Keeping public lands in public hands. Wyoming has an abundance of wide open spaces. We enjoy these lands for work and recreation. With an already strapped budget Wyoming cannot afford to manage them.
- Transparency of the Treasury. The people have the right to know how their tax dollars are being spent, and there’s no reason Wyoming’s checkbook shouldn’t be online for all to see.
- Open and transparent government. The power of the government is inherent in the people. The legislature is the people's business all meetings should be available and broadcast for the public to see. In the spirit of transparency I have posted all of my campaign literature and mailings here.
- A diverse and stable economy. Wyoming is a leader when it comes to being business friendly we must ensure that Wyoming is business ready. Investing in the infrastructure and workforce is imperative.
3 ways to vote for Calob Taylor:
- Absentee or mail in Ballot: Call (307) 633-4242 or write firstname.lastname@example.org to request your ballot today.
- Early voting for the General Election starts September 21, 2018 in the Atrium of the Laramie County Governmental Complex at 309 W 20th St. During business hours.
- November 6th, 2018 from 7am to 7pm at the Vote Center most convenient to you.